MDE partnered with TransAct Communications to develop an automated self-service decision-tree application. All licensing fees for use are being paid by the Michigan Association of Intermediate School Administrators for the first year of implementation. This decision tree lets school systems extend decision making authority to non-technical teams while maintaining accuracy, quality, and consistency of action.
The tool is intended to be used by school personnel to assist them with implementing the PC process. This site also has updated PC guidance documents.
Forms are templates unless otherwise noted.
Illuminate How To Resources
- Teacher Letter Template allows you to share with your teachers your new netTrekker subscription giving them important information about what and how it can be used
- NetTrekker Introduction is a quick and fun video that explains what netTrekker is if they are new to the resource
- FREE Moodle Course is absolutely FREE and will allow teachers to earn learning credits along with becoming skilled at using netTrekker
- Quick Start Guide this colorful guide shows the main pages and functions of netTrekker in a PDF format
- Username Cards here are cards you can give to students to help them remember their username and password
- Free Webinars these are upcoming webinars that are FREE if they can fit your schedule. If you can’t make it, we archive them for so you can watch them at your convenience
- My Portfolio this is a short guide on how to use my portfolio to save, share, and collaborate resources in netTrekker
- Creating a Class this will show teachers how to create classes in netTrekker to make learning even that much more personal
PowerSchool State Reporting
Special Education Forms
COP ESD Special Education Forms can be accessed from the left hand sidebar of this page. For Procedural Safeguards and Parent Handbook see “Parent Information” section above.
Student Intervention & Data Review